1. Donate to Hicham’s legal fund….
Donations should be transferred to the account on the name of Camille Herreman ( sort code: 400205, account no: 81474715). If you think that you can help, contact Camille Herreman on this number 07961925788 to ask about any related information.
sort code: 400205
iban number: gb44midl40020581474715
internation swift code: midlgb2140c
2. Write to those individuals in positions of power who have a say over Hicham’s fate and let them know that we will not tolerate this extrajudicial punishment of an innocent man.
- Ask the university to offer all possible support to their employee and valued member of the university community. Contact the University Registrar: mailto:email@example.com
- Write to the Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, quoting ‘Hicham Yezza (HOME OFFICE REFERENCE Y76064)’. She has the power to stop Hicham’s deportation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 020 7035 0198 Fax: 020 7035 0900
- Lobby Liam Byrne is the Minister of State (Borders and Immigration). He also has the power to stop Hicham’s deportation: Privateoffice.email@example.com
Telephone: 020 7035 0195 Fax: 0870 336 9034
3. Petition – sign this electronic petition demanding that the Home Office stop Hich’s deportation and respect his right to due process in a court of law : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freehich/